The Global Security Division (GSD) of Crisis Response Company (CRC) provides advisory and security-related services to government and commercial clients globally. The services offered by GSD fall into two main lines of business: Security and Resiliency.
Security offerings include:
- Person of interest, background, and due diligence investigations
- Physical security evaluation and consulting
- Physical and technical surveillance including countermeasures and counter-surveillance
- Customized executive protection
- Security auditing and gap analysis
- Insider Threat vulnerability, risk assessments and program design
- Event and venue security
Resiliency offerings include:
- Consulting/advising in corporate security and corporate safety culture
- Logistics and supply chain assessments
- Business Operations Continuity
- Crisis management planning and training
- Data (cyber) vulnerability assessments
The GSD is led by Mr. Jay Tabb, a Senior Vice President at CRC. Mr. Tabb provides domestic and international security solutions for government and commercial clients. Mr. Tabb has extensive real-world experience managing risk and defending the U.S. and its allies from myriad threats, including both physical and cyber national security vectors.
He is a recently retired career Senior Executive and Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), as well as a former U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) infantry officer with over three decades of national security and law enforcement experience leading strategic programs, overseeing large budgets, and managing global security solutions.